Originally created all the way back in 1976 by Robin Wes, The Little Gym was founded to offer a conducive learning environment for young children – which makes this concept a perfect fit for Unleashed Brands’ youth enrichment franchise opportunities. The Little Gym eventually began franchising its concept back in 1992 and has now grown to include over 400+ franchise units across the country and overseas.
As many parents can attest, you can’t expend enough effort in navigating the journey of childhood development, something The Little Gym wholeheartedly understands. Targeted to children ages four months to 12 years, The Little Gym bills itself as a “Kid’s Fitness Franchise with Global Success.” Based on the brands’ successful track record, they’re clearly doing a lot of things right. As part of our ongoing blog series, below are six reasons why you’ll get a “lift” from franchising with The Little Gym.
- Three Holistic Dimensions – The Little Gym offers age-specific classes to children, from toddlers to teens. There are parent-friendly options, two different gymnastics programs, and dance classes when it comes to the programs on tap. But all of them have one thing in common – they’re based on the brand’s three holistic dimensions: 1) Get Moving, 2) Brain Boost, and 3) Citizen Kid.
- Decades of Experience Included – The Little Gym has decades of experience as a successful franchise opportunity, as evidenced by its proliferation to include some 400+ unit locations, both domestically and internationally. And for aspiring business owners looking for the right partner, nothing beats experience.
- An Award-Winning Concept – because of the success generated by The Little Gym, it should come as no surprise that the brand has garnered its share of awards and recognition as a franchise concept. Ranked the No. 1 Children’s Fitness Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine two years in a row, the brand has also made the prestigious Franchise 500 list multiple times.
- It’s Actually More Than Just a Gym – as a business model, The Little Gym offers owners much more than a fitness-oriented franchise opportunity. In addition to classes that feature dance, gymnastics, music, and karate, The Little Gym also doubles as a venue for children’s birthday parties, parent’s survival nights (sounds interesting!), and special kid’s camps.
- A Wide Range of Tools and Resources – when you franchise with The Little Gym, you’ll be in business for yourself – but never by yourself. The brand is well known for its comprehensive training and close-knit, ongoing support. From pre-opening to launch, to the latest technology and custom dashboard systems, The Little Gym has you covered. And to top it off - each franchisee is also provided with their own dedicated field consultant!
- A Community-Centered Opportunity – because of the nature of The Little Gym’s business model, it’s perfect for entrepreneurial owners who wish to make an impact in their own communities. The brand is well-suited to becoming a local hub of activity for parents and children alike. No prior gymnastics or childcare experience is necessary – just entrepreneurial-minded individuals who are motivated to become successful business owners.
As you can see, there’s a lot to like about The Little Gym. This is a systems and process-style brand that’s got the history, potential, and support to help any local entrepreneur become a very satisfied franchise owner. You can find out more about The Little Gym – including how to contact an Unleashed Brands representative – by following this link.
A Little More About Us…
The Unleashed Brands platform includes Urban Air Adventure Park, Snapology, The Little Gym, XP League, Class 101, and Premier Martial Arts youth enrichment franchises. As the parent company, Unleashed Brands was founded to curate and grow the most innovative and profitable business opportunities that help kids learn, play and grow. Over the last 10 years, the team at Unleashed Brands has built a proven platform and know-how for scaling businesses that focus on serving families. All have become first-in-category brands by providing fun, engaging, and inspiring experiences that help kids with their No. 1 development goal – to become who they were destined to be. To speak with one of our franchise experts and learn more about our children’s business opportunities, simply fill out this form and an Unleashed Brands representative will be in touch shortly.